Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Back to Summer Flowers

0 Good afternoon. I guess it's a good afternoon. I was saddened to hear about the reporter and camera man being shot live on TV today. All we can do is pray for the families.

I got out Summer Flowers to finish up. It should be done by early next week if not before. I don't have that much more to do on them. I really am enjoying this. I have to look for the Lady Bug baby then I can get this piece, Lady Bug and the Disney Car all out in the mail next week. They are being done for my nephew's wife, and 2 children. I just hope I don't have to redo lady bug. I'm sure I'll find it when I go digging in my cabinet where the pieces are.

We are looking forward to this Sunday. We are having our annual Pork Out at church and again opening it up to the neighborhood. This year they are having games for the children, a dunk tank and other extra things we don't normally have. It's going to be a fun day. We are excited about it.

Well...until next time Happy Stitching!

4 comments:

Tiffany Pincombe said...

Lovely work and I hope you have a fun weekend with that to look forward to.

Heather said...

Great stitching have fun!

Annie said...

Your stitching is lovely. So delicate and beautiful!

Brigitte said...

Lovely progress!