Saturday, April 23, 2016

Update on Butterfly and Bunny

Good afternoon. I just got home from the cat shelter, ate lunch and decided to post here before I do some more stitching. This is where I was yesterday. I did get a little more done on the rabbit this morning. I made a mistake somewhere on him so will not rest until I find it. It doesn't look like I'll have to do too much frogging though. I am really enjoying this piece and it's been fun seeing it come to life.

I'm still having problems with vertigo but I'm hoping it's getting better. I went to Dr. the other day and he isn't convinced that this attack is a vertigo attack. I will admit it's different from the other ones but I'm hoping it's just that and nothing else. I'll go back in a month and we'll see how it is then.

It seems so good to have the spring season finally be here. Yes we are getting lots of rain but April showers bring May flowers so they see. I need to get a few more plants for my small garden. I want to get some annuals as they will last the whole season and some that come back every year although they don't usually last the whole season. My garden is very small as I live in an apt.

Well....until next time.....Happy Stitching!

4 comments:

Heather said...

Apartment gardens are fun though we don't have to worry about pests :). Mostly not anyway :). I hope you find the mistake soon and that your vertigo gets better (if that's what it is). We're on our way to a shelter now to get a new kitty :)

Brigitte said...

Very nice progress on this sweet project.

Cathy said...

As usual, I love your project. It's so pretty. I hope you're feeling better real soon!

Rachel Tomkins said...

Your project is so pretty. Good luck finding your mistake. Hope not too much frogging is required. :)