Monday, May 16, 2016

A Pretty New piece

Good afternoon. I bought this pattern a few years ago and have been wanting to stitch this for a while now. I finally got it out. I love stitching it, it is so pretty. I started it a week ago tomorrow and it's not quite half done. Since I'm not from the south I don't know if these flowers look like the real ones or not, but I think they are pretty.

I found out one of my nephews will be moving to Alaska for his job for 6 months, then moving to Colorado. They live in Alabama now, so be ready for the winter weather. They'll live in same city as my oldest niece so they'll have some family there, plus his sister lives in Western Nebraska so she won't be that far from them. By the time they get to Colorado, Michelle and her family will be back of from Sweden.

Speaking of Michelle she posted something kind of cute from the mouths of her two young son. Chase wanted to play Donald Trump so Michelle asked who that was to see what his response would be...so Chase showed her the Darth Vadar game he had and he was calling that Donald Trump. Chase is 4 almost 5. Her older son, Nick is 6 says, "No that's not Donald Trump, he's President of the United States." Not quite Nick. Michelle figures he picked it up on the playground at school. Kids hear their parents talking about the US and they interpret things their own way. Rather we want Trump or not (and I'm keeping my views to myself) Nick and his friends already have him as President.

Oh Michelle's brother and his family are moving to Canada for two years this summer. Christy's job is sending her there for training and Bryan's job is going to let him work off site those two years.

We are looking forward to my nephew Jeremy coming up from AZ for 10 days in August. He hasn't been up here in 4 years so it'll be great to see him again. His sister, Christina, and her two boys will fly up for 2 weeks from N. Carolina while Jeremy is here. Her husband can't come because of work.

My niece, Melissa, and her husband and children are settling into their new home. They've been working on their floors, they finally got the hardwood floors in, and now they are doing little things to make the house their own. They plan on this being their last move. Good, they've moved quite a bit the last few years.

I'm having major problems with vertigo. Last week I came home from the food pantry and was just getting ready to sit down when everything went black and I fell to the floor hitting the coffee table and then having it land on top of me. I went to Urgent Care because my own dr. couldn't see me. Urgent Care told me to go to ER and get a cat scan. I went to ER waited forever (they were busy) and then saw the dr for about 10 minutes. He said I didn't need a cat scan so didn't do one. I wasn't real happy as I sort of wanted a cat scan to see if it was really vertigo or something else going on like my ENT dr. suspects. So I made an appt with my regular dr. tomorrow.

Well, until next time....Happy Stitching!

5 comments:

Justine said...

Your wildflowers are so pretty. I hope you get your health issues sorted out.

butterfly said...


I love the wildflowers too.
Sorry to hear you have not been well, take care and sending hugs and xxx.

Cathy said...

Another pretty flower piece! I hope you get to feeling better real soon!

Heather said...

Lovely stitching and good luck to all of the family members :). I love Donald trump as Vader lol. I hope you find an answer to your vertigo that's scary!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

The floral piece is lovely. You are really into the flowers at the moment!

Hope you feel better soon too.