Tuesday, June 07, 2016

One Last Update on Wildflowers of the South

Good Morning. My garden is loving all the rain. Yesterday I went a bought a hose, nozzle, and bug repellent. The nozzle broke right away, and I bought the wrong bug repellent, you connect it to the hose. Not what I wanted but I'll keep it. Today I'll get what I originally wanted. My brother and sister in law bought me a hydregen plant (I think that's what it's called and I misspelled it) as an early birthday present and the bugs are after it, so I need to get something to prevent that. It's so pretty. I looked for a tomato gate but I didn't like what they had, one was too tall and the other wasn't it either so I'll look at another store today.

I only have one flower left to go on this piece. It is so pretty. I'll ask someone to piece it together when it's all done so it can all be shown in one picture. It'll go to my sister-in-law. I was going to go back to America next but I'll do a piece for Love Quilts called Hope for a little boy who chose religious as theme of his quilt. It has a lighthouse and three Bible Verses, I'll do two of them to meet the size requirements.

Well....until next time....Happy Stitching!

4 comments:

Heather said...

Beautiful stitching have fun shopping!

butterfly said...


Lovely flowers , your stitching is so beautiful.

Brigitte said...

I just love this piece.

Weronika said...

It is a great, colorful piece Barb. I really like it!