Friday, November 11, 2016

It's just a start

Good afternoon! I laid down the horse and now am doing Knittin' Kitten by Peagusus Originals. I love doing this and can't wait to see it come to life. This cat made me think of my own Saturn and of Atticus a FIV cat we had at the shelter, who was an active bundle of energy and would get into this kind of mischief. Atticus has since been adopted, but I miss him, he was one of my favorites, though I'm glad he has a home.

Did you get a lot of Trick or Treaters? They don't allow it here in the Apt. Complex I live in. They tried it one year and it didn't go to well. I miss seeing the kids in their costumes. Though I did get to see kids in costumes at the Cat Shelter when we had Open House and Bake Sale. Which was a success. We were happy with it.

Do you have Thanksgiving plans? Our church is having our annual Harvest Dinner the Sunday before Thanksgiving. But on Thanksgiving my brother and I are going to our nieces in Rockford and meet up with another niece and her family and our sister and brother in law. I'm looking forward to it.

Well...until next time....Happy Stitching! And if I don't come back before Thanksgiving Happy Thanksgiving.

2 comments:

Pull the other thread said...

Lovely start on your new project. We only got a couple of trick or treaters. Sounds like you have good Thanksgiving plans, have an awesome time.

Heather said...

Great start :)