Friday, March 24, 2017

A new start

Good afternoon! I am enjoying this new piece. Yes if is very detailed but so much easier then my last piece was. I wanted something pretty, something spring, something about Easter and this piece fits the bill in all 3 categories. This is progress after about 16 hours of work.

Today is so nice out right now. They said it was going to rain but so far I haven't seen it. I am so anxious for spring to come. Hopefully, we have seen the last of the snow. I can't wait to get some new flowers in my garden. For Easter Sunday I ordered some Daffodils for our church service in memory of my parents. We had a choice of Lilies, Tulips or Daffodils, I already had Tulips and Lilies so I ordered Daffodils.

This Sunday we are having a spaghetti dinner at church. I love spaghetti especially when made by someone else. I keep meaning to get my neighbors recipe for spaghetti sauce and make home made spaghetti sauce but I keep forgetting to ask her when I see her.

Well....until next time.....Happy Stitching!

5 comments:

butterfly said...

Lovely new Easter start .
Easter will be here soon.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Nice start for the Spring season!

Lesley said...

What a pretty design,it is going to be lovely,great start too.

Mii Stitch said...

Have fun stitching your new Easter project. Beautiful start.

Justine said...

That's a beautiful Easter stitch. We have lovely Spring weather in NW England today. I really love daffodils, in fact all spring flowers.