Wednesday, May 31, 2017

A New Start Well Underway

Good Morning! I laid down Behold the Lamb and am doing this piece. I love working on this piece I love the colors. It is so pretty and delicate and makes me think spring. Because of severe headaches I've only been working on it 2 hours at a time so that slows me down.

How was everyone's Memorial Day? Mine was fairly quiet. In the late afternoon some friends and I went down to Lake Michigan for a picnic. It was a little cool but not bad. We had really good Hot Dogs, Potato Salad, Macaroni Salad and cookies. Also some of the kids actually went into the water. Burrrrr....is all I can say. But they also flew kites. It was a fun evening.

Until next time.....Happy Stitching!

4 comments:

Mii Stitch said...

A sweet new design to be working on. Adorable and colourful butterfly.

butterfly said...

So pretty Barb , you know I love butterflies , very pretty work.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

This design is perfect for Spring, very pretty.

Mary said...

Very pretty wip.