Tuesday, May 09, 2017

Has it really been a Month?

Good afternoon. I have been bad at blogging these past few month. The past month I got very little stitching in, I just lost interest I guess. I am getting back into it now. I saw this piece on 123 stitch and I had to get it. So I went and ordered it not knowing I would have to print out 76 pages as it was in Mar. Apr. issue of Just Cross Stitch Magazine. Well there went most of my ink. Then the piece just didn't hold my interest even though a friend asked me if she could have it when it's finished. So I will finish it. It's getting more interesting now that more is done on it.

Tomorrow is our last day of Bible Study Fellowship for this year. Next year we will be studying the book of Romans and I'm looking forward to that.

There really isn't a whole lot going on that is worth writing about. I wish I had the gift of words or gab or writing. Some of you can talk about anything and make it interesting. I'm not that gifted in writing. But thank you for reading my blog and I do enjoy reading your blogs and I enjoy the comments I receive.

Oh I don't know how many of you follow me on face book. I put a lot more on my facebook page then here. But yesterday my niece uploaded the funniest video. Apparently her 3 year old son's SS class sang in church. Trice was the youngest child and he did his own thing, basically stole the show. He didn't do the motions or sing, he just danced and did his own moves it was so funny. A good video for Christina to keep and embarress Trice with when he is a teenager. LOL!

Well....until next time....Happy Stitching.

2 comments:

butterfly said...


Lovely stitching Barb , when I go off my stitching I always start some thing new then I never lose my interest . Happy Spring.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

You've made a nice start anyway. Printing out the pages is the reason why I'm not so keen on digital subscriptions although they do take up less space than my rather large magazine collection!