Tuesday, July 25, 2017

He Gives Us Peace well underway

Good afternoon. My sister is due here in a few minutes so thought I would do a quick update on He Gives Us Peace. Actually this is first you've seen of it. It's a difficult stitch and somewhere I made a mistake, but I'll figure it out in a couple of days.

This week we are having Bible School at our church. Last night was the first night and they said they had a good turn out for it being the first day. The most Kids they've had on the first day in a few years.

This past week we reached 100 cats adopted out at the cat shelter this year at least by my records. I'm not counting the kittens or the cats that have been returned. That is more then we had by this time in the two previous years I've volunteered there.

Anyone else having a problem with the garden this year. For some reason mine isn't doing so well. One plant my brother just planted for me about a month ago has just about died if not dead and a couple other ones aren't doing too well. I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

I start Physical Therapy next week....hoping that will help with my balance problems. We'll see. I got approved for 6 sessions, the first one we did over a week ago the last one will be on my birthday!

Well....until next time....Happy Stitching!

5 comments:

Goofin' Off Around the Block said...

Beautiful start to your stitching. I love that you're doing outlining as you go. It definitely gives it more definition and depth. I hope your physical therapy helps you get your balance back. Happy stitching! --Andrea

butterfly said...


Love your new start , hugs.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Nice start. We've had plenty of rain here so the garden is growing well, as are the weeds!

Astrids dragon said...

Great start, it looks beautiful so far!
So far so good with my "garden", it's some pots in the corner of the driveway. The definitely need lots of water.
I hope your PT is helping.

phann son said...

What a beautiful stitch Barb. I do love this one.
ตารางคะแนน