Wednesday, December 20, 2006

A small Christmas Finish


I finished Have a Merry Christmas and today will start the companion to it. I just love the Brittercup Designs. They are so cute and refreshing. They have detail but easy to do. A nice break from the larger pieces I tend to do.

Tonight is our much anticipated Adventure Club Christmas Program for the parents and friends of the children. The children that were there Sun. night did so well, that hopefully tonight will go fine too. I just think the song was a little too hard but oh well. The kids did do better with it last week.

It just doesn't seem like Christmas without snow. That's bad when it takes snow to get you in the Christmas Spirit. It's going to be a green Christmas this year they say. It's a very mild winter so far except for that week we got hit with lots of snow we've really had nothing since and that snow all melted. Problem with mild winters is it really aggravates the asthma and allergies in the spring.

On the stitching front, I will start The Magic of the Holidays. It's a piece I can easily do in the car if I go to my sister's tomorrow. I get so hyper that I have to take my stitching or I'm driving the driver nuts. So we call it my "shut up" piece.

Well until next time Happy Stitching and if I don't blog before Christmas Have a Merry Christmas!

11 comments:

Sara said...

What a cute Christmas piece:) Hope you're able to get lots of stitching done in the car, that's what I do too when we drive long distances. Merry Christmas!

Mary Ann said...

Such a cute Christmas finish--I love it! Merry Christmas!!

Wendy said...

Merry Christmas to you, too, Barb!

stitcherw said...

Wow, that went quick. Very cute finish. It does seem weird not to have snow, but the milder winter so far has been very nice. Hope you gets lots of stitching done riding in the car,
Sue

jymisgurl said...

Very cute! Congrats on the finish!

Pumpkin said...

Great finish Barb! I love their designs :o)

Happy Holidays!

Arthemise said...

That's a very cute piece!

We never have snow in this part of Texas. The best we can hope for is some cold weather. Yesterday I was wearing shorts, but today it's a little cool for that.

Anonymous said...

I love your Christmas finish. It's very pretty. Merry Christmas.

mainely stitching said...

Merry Christmas, Barb! Love your latest finish!

Margaret said...

What a lovely finish Barb!! Looking forward to seeing the companion piece.
Wishing you and all your loved ones a Blessed Christmas and a happy & healthy 2007.
Margaret

Dawn B. said...

love the finish.. Happy new year..