Friday, March 23, 2007

Home from my sister's


Quite some time ago I made this piece, and thought I was going to keep it for myself. But instead I had my sister make it into an apron for our white elephant exchange at Christmas. I had talked about it then and said I would post a picture. I didn't get a picture until I was at my sister's this past week. It's not the best picture but you get the idea what it looked like.

We didn't do a whole lot at my sister's this time, just played games (Push Rummey and Mexican Dominoes) and talked. We did go see the movie Wild Hogs. It wasn't my type of movie but I liked it alright.

Our weather is so much better now. It's turning into spring! I love it but have to be careful of the allergies.

Tomorrow we have a get together at my brother's for my niece's 26th birthday. And we have a Pass Over Supper at church. Both about 2 hours apart. We're going to eat light at my brother's. I've never been to a Passover Dinner so it will be interesting. We are having some people come from Jews For Jesus to be the Hosts of it and explain it. Should be interesting. I am looking forward to it.

I had planned to get out My Security Blanket to get back to stitching to but I lost part of the pattern. I know it's here, next week I'll have time to look for it. So I am doing a Butterfly and flower piece for Love Quilts. It's so pretty outside I wanted to do something spring like I guess. I'll post a picture early next week.

Well until next time....Happy Stitching!

4 comments:

stitcherw said...

Balanced diet turned out very cute, thanks for sharing the picture. Spring finally looks like it is getting here as well, so I totally understand the wanting to work on something that is more springy. I want to start Geranium House by LNS, but the pattern/fabric is still on order. Looking forward to seeing your butterfly and flower pattern.
Sue

Lycka är ~ Onnea on said...

I love that design..looks great. Think it's Lizzie kate ..right.

Johanna said...

Sounds like my kind of diet!

Hope you had a nice time at your sisters.

Pumpkin said...

What a great idea Barb!

Glad to hear you had a good visit :o)