Thursday, May 17, 2007

Start to Sea Otters


I love doing this piece and it's moving along very well. This will go to Samantha at Love Quilts who chose Sea Life as here theme. I love doing sea scenes. I thought these two sea otters were cute. The baby will come in a little more later, actually I'm working on the baby now.

It is a nice sunny day outside. Good day to go out an enjoy it.

Not much is happening around here. Our Care Group started up again. (It's a Women's Bible Study that meets May-Nov. A lot of the women are older and do not like to drive in the winter which I don't blame them.

The house is now in the new owners hands. They take possession as of today and I'm sure they are getting ready to move in this weekend. This is a young couple with no kids yet. I'd like to see the house 5 years from now, I'm sure they'll have renovated it.

Oh on Love Quilts, they are really in need of more stitchers and if you have time to stitch for a great cause, please come over and join us. They need more stitchers for Samantha's and Nevaeh's quilts, due July 1, then for the Aug. children they can use more. For some reason this has been a slow year in getting people to sign up for the quilts, so they are not taking as many children next year. Here is link to their site just click on 2007 children: . If you want to see previous quilts done click on previous children. Thank you.

Well until next time Happy Stitching!

5 comments:

mainely stitching said...

Thanks for the information on Love Quilts - the August deadlines should work well with the end of my exchange obligations.

Your otters are cute. :)

cathymk said...

The otters are adorable!

Johanna said...

Adorable, this will be a truly lovely square!

Jenn said...

Your otter is so cute. Who is it by?

Pumpkin said...

They are adorable Barb! I just love, love, love otters :o)