Friday, March 11, 2011

Almost twice as far!

I absolutely love this piece.   I think in 5 days I've gotten twice as far on this.   It's coming together really well.  Since there are no half stitchings and no backstitching to speak of it is moving fast.  

The sun is shiniing bright today hopefully will melt more of the snow.  Slowly but surely the snow is melting.
I know spring isn't great for those of us with allergies, but I still love Spring.  Everything is so fresh and new.

So far I think the Food Pantry transition is going fine.   Clif hasn't met with us yet but Tuesday him and I will meet and then he'll meet with all of us.   There were some things I asked him to discuss in the meeting.   Right now we have a well stocked food pantry.   I used some of our grant money for Feeding America and plus put in a food order from Love Inc.   Love Inc always goes above and beyond what we ask for.   We really appreciate them.    I just love how our food pantry is looking.   Everyone has worked so hard on it.  

I am praying for those of you in Japan and those of you who are under the Sunami watch.   I can't even imagine what the people are going through.  

I want to thank everyone for reading my blog and making comments.   I really appreciate it.   I've even noticed I'm getting more followers.   So I welcome you and thank you for following my blog.

6 comments:

SnowySticher said...

looks great and it is always so nice when the stitching goes faster.

Unknown said...

Yep, it is looking great - I can imagine that it is a fun stitch. Sounds like things are going well for your Food Pantry, I am glad.

Debra said...

beautiful

Lynette said...

Great progress, Barb and this piece is so pretty!

Unknown said...

Barb,

The pieces are coming along nicely. Thanks for sharing and we sincerely thank you for supporting Feeding America.

Sarah
Feeding America
http://feedingamerica.org/

EvalinaMaria said...

It is a lovely piece, ongrats on great progress!