Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Shuttle piece Done

I finished the Shuttle piece for Nolan this morning. It really was a fast, easy piece to do. I enjoyed it. Now I'm looking for a piece to do for Madyson's adoption. Any suggestions? We just want it to be small something for her to remember the day by.

My brother had back surgery yesterday and everything went great. In fact he is home now. While talking to me on the phone I could hear his cat meowing at him. Scolding him for leaving her. I'm sure she's cuddling up to him now, she is a real cuddler.

Well....until next time.....Happy stitching. I'm going to go look for my next piece. I think it's going to be a piece by My Big Toe called The Journey to a friend's house.

6 comments:

Justine said...

Glad to hear your brother's operation was a success. The space shuttle is a sweet stitch.

Heather said...

Great finish :). Maybe a butterfly? They symbolize new beginnings :)

Tiffstitch said...

Maybe some lettering like "we've been waiting for you" with a butterfly like Heather suggested?

Rachel said...

That stitched up quickly! I hope Nolan loves it! :)

butterfly said...


You made a great job , my husband told me he saw the space station in the sky last night there were a few people watching lucky there was a clear sky.

Mii Stitch said...

Sweet finish, I'm sure Nolan will love it!