Saturday, December 12, 2020

Christmas finish and start of Cheetah

Good morning! As usual I am up bright and early thanks to Saturn who seems to want to wake me up between 5 and 6 am these days. I stay in bed until after 6 though. I finished this a few days ago and kept forgetting to post it, so finally am. I really like the way it turned out. My sister was here a few days ago and she liked it so I gave it to her. This is last Christmas piece for this year because I have 3 other projects I am anxious to get going on.

I started this cheetah piece. I have done several other endangered young'uns from the book and really like them. This piece is going quite well. It will go to Mya, she loves cheetahs. The next piece will be pandas from the same book for her younger sister, Kylee. And the 3rd piece is a flag that will go to a child at Love Quilts. It's been a long time since I stitched for them.

Not much is going on. With the virus being so bad just about everything is closed down. So until next time....Happy Stitching and stay healthy!

3 comments:

Faith... said...

That was nice of you to give that piece to your sister! The cheetah is going to be a cute one. Are your quilt groups you stitch for quiet because they don't want to accept donations due to Covid? That is a shame but understandable.

The Primitive Moon said...

Piękny haft, uwielbiam motywy Bożego Narodzenia. Pozdrawiam z Polski.

Astrids dragon said...

That is such a sweet stitch, no surprise that your sister wanted it! I'm sure she'll treasure it.