Monday, April 21, 2008

Finally a Finish


I never thought I would finish this as I didn' enjoy it at all. But my mom and sister told me I had to finish it. They liked the piece. I don't know why I didn't enjoy it. I got to the point of just working on it an hour or two a day until I saw the finish in site and finished it off. This will go to Kate at Love Quilts who Chose Chrisitan as theme of her quilt. Now it's back to Love Isn't Love Until Given Away.

Whiskeres wants me off the computer-he's trying to get between me and the screen. so until next time Happy Stitching!

6 comments:

Lainey said...

It is a very pretty design Barb, I am sure Kate will love it.

Thanks for visiting my blog.

Hugs
Lainey

~Julie~ said...

Barb!! That is just gorgeous! I know Kate will be very touched, and treasure this square on her quilt!! Beautiful, beautiful stitching.


~Julie~

Unknown said...

Its so pretty! I am glad you finished it. :)

Marita said...

Congratulations on getting it finished even though you did not enjoy stitching it. Can be a hard slog working on something you don't really like.

stitcherw said...

What a beautiful finish. It's to bad you didn't enjoy stitching it, but the finish is so pretty it will make a wonderful addition to a quilt. Love isn't love with that wonderful horse is looking great too.
Sue

Johanna said...

Well done on the finish, epecially as you didn't enjoy it...it is very pretty, and I am sure will be much appreciated!