Saturday, May 08, 2010

Bookmark is finished


I didn't think I would get this done today, let alone this morning but I did. So it's washed and ironed and I have started my Birth Sampler for Addie. Finally, it only took two years. But so far it's going good. It's from a Janlynn Kit called Disney Princess's Birth Sampler. Addie is such a little Princess and loves her Princess dolls so this will fit her just fine. I can tell right now this will be an on-going piece. A lot of back stitching etc in it. I know I should have started my piece for Love Quilts but wasn't quite ready to do another difficult pattern, I want to find an easier one for her.
I will have to admit I sort of improvised on this piece a little too much as I could have made it longer than what I did. Using 14 count material I shortened it too much.
Well...nothing has happened since yesterday so until next time Happy Stitching!

No comments: