Friday, May 07, 2010

Pineapple Bookmark


This is what I have done on this piece after about 12 hours of stitching. I hope to have it done Sunday so I can turn it in. Otherwise I'll just wait until next month to turn the two bookmarks in with whatever ones I have done in June.
I ordered about 5 new bookmark books to give me a variety to work with. I should find enough in them for a few months anyways.
Looks like we are in for a cool rainy weekend. The grass and flowers need it.
We had our end of year Leaders Night Out Wed. night. They presented funny little award certificates. Problem with mine they put the wrong last name on it. I told them I was putting it in Barb Johnson's mailbox at church and she'll never know what it's about or who put it in until she asks around.
I have a question it's a two parter. Are you a stitcher who starts projects and then puts them in rotation? Or do you work on a project until it's finished. I tend to finish the piece before starting a new one unless it is so boring or so large I need to do another piece on the side.
I'm going to read some blogs now. I so enjoy reading blogs. Some of you make me so jealous. There are so many great stitchers out there, so many great projects I want to do.
Well...until next time Happy Stitching

No comments: