Friday, March 30, 2012

Lots more Progress

I love how this is coming together. For being a Dimensions Kit it is so easy and fast moving and so much fun. I didn't think I would enjoy it so much because it is so bright but I am. I am hoping Karin will be able to make it out. (She is legally blind and multi-handicapped).

Tomorrow is our Easter Egg Roll at church. I'm hoping my brother and sister-in-law bring Johnny and Katelyn. Since their parents have been on a cruise the last week I'm sure they are really missing them, and Kevin and Beth will need to keep them busy. There parents will be home in a couple of days though. Melissa earned the cruise by selling so much Jewlery.

Once we get through today it will start warming up again. I think it's safe to say winter is over. Monday I'll start my spring cleaning. Each day I'll tacle a different room. I'll start with the kitchen since I started tackling the stove this morning.

Well...until next time Happy Stitching!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That is looking beautiful! Good luck with your spring cleaning.

Carol said...

Wonderful progress, Barb! I'll bet that bright red color will really help Karen make out the details :)