Friday, March 09, 2012

Started Find a Song


This will go to a Music or Bird Quilt. This was one of the 8 new pattern books I bought. It's a little harder than I thought it would be but as long as I concentrate it goes fine. When the piece is finished there will be 3 singing birds.

My sister is on her way into town. This afternoon she'll take me to get my eyes checked. After 6 years it's about time I get new glasses. Maybe my stitching will be neater and I can see the patterns clearer. Maybe I'll even get to stitch on evenweave again!

Tomorrow we'll have a Jewelery Party. Our niece is sells Primier Jewelery. She seems to be doing well at it.

My aunt is still alive. We are really surprised. She hasn't been responsive for a week now. I guess it's true, the body fights to survive.

Well....until next time.....Happy Stitching!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That looks like it will be a very cute design! Good luck with your new glasses.

Anonymous said...

Hello

I love your new quilt square it's very sweet,

Good luck with your glasses and I hope you enjoy your jewelry party and have a nice weekend.

Anonymous said...

Hello

I love your new Quilt square it's very sweet.

Good luck with your glasses and hope you enjoy your jewelry party.

Sarah Beth said...

I love your birdie. Its Soo cute. What other patterns did you get.