Friday, April 24, 2020

Another small finish

Hello again. Like I said in my last post for now I'm just doing small pieces, to get back into stitching and to use up scrap material that I have. I'm not spending as much time a day stitching as I use to but that's okay. It took me about 4 days to do this really small easy piece. Because I didn't have the Specialty thread colors this pattern called for I just picked my own colors. I was trying to make it look eastery, and if I do it again I think I'll use a darker purple for the lettering and cross and maybe lighter colors for the border and flowers.

I just went to Meijers today first time I had been out in a month! It was nice to get out. It wasn't as crowded as it was when this virus first came out. No Bathroom Tissue but it had everything else I wanted.

For those of you who pray. There is a little girl named Mya who really needs a lot of prayers right now. They just found out last week she has bone cancer stage four. It started in her leg and spread into her lungs. This is devastating to her parents, grandparents, and siblings. They are strong christians and trusting God for healing and to get them through this. They have very strong support from their church and from the school Mya and her siblings go to.

Well, until next time.....Happy Stitching!

2 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Nice to see you blogging again. Smalls are a good way to get back into stitching.
Thanks for the comment you left on my blog, you are a "no reply" person but if you answer this comment by email I can save your address.

Astrids dragon said...

As long as you're stitching, the size doesn't matter!
This is a very sweet piece and such pretty colours.
Of course prayers for sweet Mya, it's so sad when it happens to a child.