Friday, February 05, 2021

God Bless the USA Finish

Good evening! I finished this earlier this morning. It really was a quick stitch. It is going to a boy at Love Quilts who chose Patriotic, Red, White, and Blue as theme of his quilt. I thought this piece would be much harder than what it was. The only hard part was the french knots. I hate doing french knots!

Well we finally got hit by winter and is it roaring. We are suppose to have snow, most of the next 7 days. We knew it would hit us sooner or later. Only I'd rather have the hardest part of winter be the beginning of winter and get it over, rather then have it mid or late winter. Oh well.. that's life.

Well....until next time happy stitching! I'll probably have another finish next week as the piece I'm doing now is an easy quick stitch. I decided to take a break from stitching animals for a little while.

5 comments:

butterfly said...

Great stitch .
We are getting snow here in the UK but only frost where we live so not sure if we are having any this week.
Enjoy your weekend.

Kaisievic said...

It looks lovely, great job.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Lovely work for the Quilt! You've linked up for my People's Choice this month but I can't find the post? The link came to your whole blog, not a specific post.

Faith... said...

What a great looking piece! I really like the eagle on the pole.

I think French knots are my biggest enemy when it comes to stitching! I have tried and tried but just can not do one!

Sorry you got hit with the snow! Hopefully this week will be all the snow for the entire season and then spring will be here!

Astrids dragon said...

What a great stitch, I'm sure he'll love it!
Oh yes, we're getting/gotten snow, sleet, ice, whatever. It's been nice having snow though, we've missed out the last couple of years.