Monday, November 30, 2020

A small Christmas finish

Good evening. I finished this piece this afternoon. It's a small Christmas piece. I'm really not a person who likes Christmas season at all.....too much hoopla. But for some reason this year I'm more in the mood for it. So I started Christmas pieces very early this year. (Hope I'm not sick of them by time Christmas is here). Any way this piece and probably the next two pieces will be really small. I ordered some patterns from 123 stitch but as far as I know haven't been sent yet so will be end of week before I get them. That's fine.
Nothing is happening since I just updated 2 days ago. That's 4 posts in Nov. Can't believe Dec. is tomorrow. Until next time Happy Stitching!

2 comments:

butterfly said...

Lovely Christmas design .
Enjoy your week.

The Primitive Moon said...

Bardzo piękny motyw :)