Sunday, November 29, 2020

In All Things Give Thanks

Good Evening! How was everyone's Thanksgiving. Mine was nice and quiet. I went to my brother and sister in law's and another brother was there. There was just the 4 of us as the kids did not want to get together with everyone with the Covid Virus gaining ground. We missed the kids but we had a nice time.

I finished this piece yesterday and one of my nieces pieced it together for me today. I had hoped to have it done before Thanksgiving but Thanksgiving weekend was fine. Now I'm doing some Christmas stitching. The piece I'm doing now is a small piece, and so will the next one. I should join the small finishes blog but don't know who does that.

Until next time Happy Stitching!

1 comment:

Cathy said...

The Smalls SAL blog is hosted by Mary's Thread at https://stitchinggrandmacathy.blogspot.com/2020/07/smalls-sal-july-2020.html (This was the check in link for November.