Sunday, November 08, 2020

Shouting HAPPY DANCE Happy Halloweenis finished!!!!!

Good afternoon! I finally finished this piece earlier this morning and so happy it is done! Do not let it's cuteness fool you.....it was a difficult piece. Lots of 1/4 stitches, lots of 1/2 stitches. In the end I just wanted it to get done. It's not my best stitching job either but here it is.

Now I've started a cute piece by Margaret Sherry. It's an adorable hedgehog in a box wrapped in wrapping paper. The hedgehog is popping out of it. No half or quarter stitching still a lot of back stitching but that doesn't bother me.

We are enjoying unseasonably warm weather. Earlier this week there were a lot of winds but still warm. I am enjoying my daily walks while I can.

Update on Mya She still has not been able to have her surgery. It got cancelled a 3rd time at the last minute last Wed. Her ANC was too low. So they are going to try for this Wednesday. Hoping and praying it happens. Mya and her family need this all behind them. She will face 12 weeks in a full body cast after the surgery and will most likely have surgery to remove the cancer from her lungs in future, but right now they need the cancer out of her leg. She still is in good spirits and keeping her faith as her parents are too. If you pray, please pray for this little girl.
Well.....until next time Happy Stitching

2 comments:

butterfly said...

Your stitching looks wonderful , allot of hard work well done .
I will send a prayer for this little girl bless her .
Hope she gets her OP soon.

Faith... said...

Praying Mya gets her surgery soon! I love the Halloween piece you just finished but I am with you on the 1/2 and 1/4 stitches. I try to avoid them at all cost. Gives me all Xs and some back stitch and I am a happy camper. Margaret Sherry has some super cute designs so I can't wait to see your hedgehog. Have a good stitchy week.