Friday, March 27, 2009

What a Week!


At least at the Food Pantry. We've been busy. I was there a little while this afternoon for 3 more ladies. Usually we are not open on Friday. We've had a lot of people come in but that's what it's for. I just hope our food holds out. Fortunately since we work under Love In The Name Of Christ Organization we get free food from them. Came in handy this past week and now we need more.

I did get quite a bit of progress on the Clown Face. He's about half way done now.

Tonight I'm going to a concert at a Coffee House our church Praise Team is putting on. I'm looking forward to it. They really are good.

Next weekend my brother and sister-in-law are taking our parents and me to MO. Our oldest brother lives down there with his family. We get to meet baby Chelsea for the first time. She'll be 2 months old next week.

Well....until next time Happy Stitching!

6 comments:

Sharon said...

clown face is looking pretty amazing! He is so vibrant.

Wendy said...

That clown is coming along nicely! Great job!

Chiloe said...

YOu made great progress!!! It's nice to come to your blog and always see big progress !!! Thanks!

Sara said...

The clown looks great, very bright colors!

stitcherw said...

Great progress on your clown, he is looking so neat. Beautiful finish of Faith earlier too. Have fun at the concert and good luck with your food pantry. I'll keep my fingers crossed the food holds out for everyone that needs it, as it seems so many people do lately.
Sue

Meari said...

Nice progress on the clown.. Wow