Monday, May 25, 2009

Another new start



I laid down The Caretaker to do this piece. The little boy took a turn for the worse and isn't doing well so we were asked to do these pieces as soon as we could. The theme of his quilt is Baseball. It has the logos of the different Baseball Teams. Not being a Baseball fan I have a very good reason for choose Kansas City Royals.....I like their colors!

I have had to restrict my stitching time. I sort of developed Tendernitis and it is painful! I finally got a brace today but still.... I actually was told by the Dr. to not stitch for 3 to 5 days. Do you think I did that! Of course not! I did stop after a couple hours a day because of the pain though. Then Sat I did something to back of my left leg and was barely walking yesterday. Today is better but I am wearing my ankle brace because of my ankle hurting for arthritis. So I was whining a lot yesterday.

Sat. we had a Women's Breakfast at church. The men do so much the women were getting jealous so decided to do a few things together. We had quite a few considering it was planned at the lasst minute.

I hope everyone is enjoying their long weekend. Until next time Happy Sstitching!

5 comments:

Samantha said...

I'm with you - I love those colours so am not surprised you chose them to stitch! Sorry to hear about your tendonitis and leg pain. Sending {{{hugs}}} and hoping you feel better soon.

Kathryn in NZ said...

stop stitching??!! by crikey - he doesn't know you very well does he?

Vibes for the tendonitis to GO AWAY

a ladies breakfast sounds fun

hugs

LoriRay said...

Sorry to hear about the little boy but your stitched piece is going to look great!

Hope your ailments are better soon. Always ignore doctor's order that include quitting stitching. LOL ;-)

stitcherw said...

Nice start, the colors do look fun to work with. Caretaker is coming along wonderfully, it will be gorgeous finished up. Congrats too on your earlier finish of the clown, he turned out fantastic. Hope your wrist heals quickly, and your leg is totally better and doesn't act up anymore. Hope to the arthritis in your ankle settles down soon, sounds like you've been having quite a time of it.
Sue

Dawn B. said...

This looks great so far. I hope the little boy gets better soon.