Saturday, January 23, 2010

A new piece, a new computer, a new printer


My old computer started acting up a couple of weeks ago. I could use it somewhat but couldn't go to some sites like here and a few others. Then a week ago it crashed completely. So I went to the store a few days later and bought a new computer. Finally got most of it set up Thursday and then today the rest of it. I'm a happy camper. Now it's a matter of getting to know this new computer. The person that came today showed me a lot of things so I should be okay now.It's been great catching up on all the blogs. I love seeing the other blogs and enjoy seeing their works

This Tiger will be going to a boy at Love Quilts that chose wild anmals as theme of his quilt. It is coming a little slow in that I haven't stitched on it much. But I will get to it more next week I think. At least the start of the week.

We have had some nice weather and got our January thaw. We got spoiled as they say winter is coming back Monday.

Well...my cat wants me off the computer. He needs some attention So until next time Happy Stitching!

3 comments:

mainely stitching said...

Wonderful tiger you're stitching. And it sounds like you have a real-life tiger of your own bossing you around. LOL!

Lainey said...

Tiger looks great Barb, have fun with your new computer.

Unknown said...

great start! enjoy your new computer!