Monday, May 04, 2015

Diamond Head

Good Afternoon! I know I said I was going to do a Lady Bug piece for my great niece. But I was looking at the May Love Quilts kids and I had to do one for this little boy. He chose Hawaii as his theme. I have very few Hawaiian patterns but I found this from a very old book. (Maybe one of the first ones I bought and never did anything from it until now.) I'm happy with it so far. I think my stitching has improved since the eye surgery even though I am having problems with the eye. (I can't wait to see eye dr. on Thurs.)

Thank you for reading my blog and for all your comments. I really do appreciate them. I love reading everyone's blogs.

Well....until next time.....Happy Stitching!

3 comments:

Tiffstitch said...

I hope your appointment goes well and the Dr. can help. Great stitching!

Carol said...

I know the little boy will be thrilled with this! Hope your eye doctor can help with the eye issues. I've been dealing with some of my own now for a few month, too.

Mary Ann said...

A very nice start on the Hawaii quilt square! I hope the Dr. can help your eye problem.