Wednesday, June 03, 2015

Finished! Spring Flowers

I loved doing these. They were so much fun and so pretty. For sure I will be doing the other 3 patterns in the book. Now I'm doing Believe by Stoney Creek. I hope to do a car pattern for my great nephew, Wyatt after this piece.

I am starting to wish I never had the cataract surgery. The first one was a piece of cake but this one, it's been about 2 months and I'm still having problems with my eye!

Last Friday my brother, sister-in-law and I went up to Hesperia and met up with our aunt and uncle. It was a lot of fun. We also stopped at an Amish store that was really fun. I could really spend a lot of money in there.

It seems nice to have the warmer weather here to stay. I have never had a garden before but the lady that lived here did have a small garden. I'm trying to keep it up. It does look like the lilacs are dying now, so I'm going to need to cut them down. I'm home the rose bushes produce roses even though I'm allergic to them. We'll see...

Well...until next time.....Happy Stitching!

5 comments:

Linda said...

Congrats on the pretty finish Barb.

Linda

Tiffstitch said...

Congrats on a great finish! I hope they can get your eye sorted soon, how frustrating.

Preeti said...

Congrats on the beautiful finish!! Hope you feel better with your eyes soon.

Weronika said...

Great finish Barb! Congratulation!

Weronika said...

Great finish Barb! Congratulation!