Friday, February 12, 2016

Another quick Finish

I know my needle is smoking right now anyway. This went much quicker and easier than I thought it would. I saw this a couple years ago and it caught my eye ....I've finally decided to stitch it. I'm on this kick to stitch from stash anyway and not get any new patterns this year..So far so good, but the year is barely under way.

I went to my brothers the last couple of days to make sure he's doing okay following his back surgery this past week. I can't get there this weekend so I think I made enough food for him to have left overs through the weekend, and I made sure his cat had plenty of food. She is really watching over her daddy. She knows he's not up to par.

I have decided on Madyson's adoption piece. I found a small heart and will put her name in middle then on side have her full name and date of adoption. I can't post a picture until after her adoption as she is still technically in the foster system until then. I'll have her full name on the piece and my sister-in-law will make it into a pillow for her.

Well....I'm going to go read some blogs. Until next time....Happy Stitching!

2 comments:

butterfly said...

Lovely stitching.
Hope your brother gets better soon.

Heather said...

Very cute :)