Monday, May 02, 2016

Butterflies and Bunny Finished

Good Morning. I finished this piece early this morning. I loved every minute of stitching on it. It is very detailed but the back stitching made the piece come to life.

I have a Wildflower piece from a kit that has been sitting here so I'm going to do that. I'm doing great at on my New Years Resolution not to buy any patterns so far this year. I got a couple of pattern books that I had that were so damaged I got new ones to replace them. I think this book was one of them. Someone had it in their sale list, same with the other book.

Tomorrow night is our Mother-Daughter banquet at church. I haven't gone in years but this year I am going with another lady from church. I'm on the Board that planned it so I thought I better go. We are trying to have an activity each month, all of them involve food.....of course! We're Baptist and the joke is Baptist like to eat!

On that note, I'll sign off. Until next time....Happy Stitching!

9 comments:

Annie said...

Very sweet finish!

Justine said...

What a pretty stitch!

Tiffstitch said...

Congrats on finishing and good for you to stay away from stash enhancement!

Heather said...

Lovely work have a fun weekend!

Carol said...

That is such a cute finish, Barb! I love anything with bunnies on it :)

Rachel said...

Congratulations on your finish - it' so sweet and adorable! :)

Weronika said...

Very lovely finish. Hope You'va had a nice time at the banquet.

Cathy said...

That's very pretty, Barb. I'm looking forward to seeing your next project.

Brigitte said...

Oh my, such a sweet finish. I do love this kind of designs.