Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Happy Dance Lady and the Tramp is finished

Good morning! Saturn woke me up at 5:30 again this morning just starving! Yet there was food in his dish but he wanted breakfast in bed. He isn't spoiled isn't he.

I finished Lady and The Tramp. Don't let Lady's cuteness fool you, this time she was a beast to do~! I don't remember her being so hard when I did it the first time years ago. I did make a major mistake but unless I tell you what it is or you have the pattern and compare it to what I stitched you won't know it so rather then frog I let it go. Besides by that time I had had it with the piece. It will go to a little girl at Needle Hearts and be put on her quilt.

We have had several days of 90 degrees or above, very unusual for West Michigan. In fact our county broke records by having 8 or 9 days in a row of 90 or above. We are getting a break if you call upper 80's a break now. We are all wondering what Aug. will bring as that is the hottest month of the year usually.

I don't know what to think or what is going on with Saturn. He isn't eating as much as he was and is drinking so much more. I'm thinking maybe feline diabetes. He's using his kitty litter a lot too. Anyway he has a Vet appointment in about 12 days. I called around to see if other Vets were taking new clients and could get him in earlier but no one could. He wouldn't eat for a few days but then I started hand feeding him and that got him to eating a little. He's a big 22 pounder so as long as he is eating a little he'll be okay. He won't like that Vet visit as he will be getting blood drawn.

Well....until next time. Happy Stitching! I'm going to start the bird piece for my sister in law and read some blogs.

4 comments:

Purple Pixie Dust said...

Lady and the Tramp look great. Saturn may be hot from the heat and not wanting to eat. Maybe he has a stomach problem, taking him to the vet is a good idea. It is hot all over the world. Who said there is no Globe warming is an ass. There is as far as I can tell. Have a nice day.

butterfly said...

Love Lady and the Tramp so cute.

Faith... said...

I love Lady and the Tramp! Glad you were able to work through Lady's fussiness and mistake. Sometimes a piece just seems to do that to us. Hope Saturn is ok.

Astrids dragon said...

Awe, such an adorable finish. I can't see any mistake with her, so you have fooled that frog!
I'm sorry to hear about Saturn, maybe they can let you know if there's a cancellation so you could get in earlier? Ming did something like that before and they didn't find anything wrong with her and she ended up fine.