Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Happy Dance!

I finally finished this piece. I loved doing it it's so pretty but after a month of working on it I was ready to get it done. Now I'm doing a cute piece of a cat and dog. Yesterday I went to a get together with some friends I graduated from High School with. Some I hadn't seen since then and it was like we had just seen each other yesterday. Some had been getting together all along but this was first one I actually went to. It was during the day, and we were outside. It really was a nice afternoon, a little cool but not bad. The lake was beautiful. I'll definitely try to go to future get togethers. I changed churches recently and really liking my new church. I get to work in the Food Pantry and I'll work with children, so I'm getting plugged in. Well...until next time Happy Stitching!

4 comments:

Terri said...

Beautiful finish, congrats!

Cathy said...

Your flowers are beautiful! I'm glad you were able to get together with your fiends and you're enjoying your new church.

Laura said...

Congratulations on your beautiful finish :) It's wonderful you were able to get together with friends and have found a new church you enjoy :)

Faith... said...

It is nice to see old friends. Your finish is gorgeous!! Congrats on finishing it up!