Monday, November 16, 2020

Hedgehog finished

I finished this cute piece today. I won it in a drawing on 123 stitch. I couldn't resist doing it.


Well things are getting bad with the Corno Virus again. The Governor shut down High Schools for 3 weeks, plus indoor dining and a few other things. Like most people I've had it with the virus. I wish people would take it seriously. I'm ready to move on.

Anyone have plan for Thanksgiving? I think I am going to my brothers. It's just going to be a small gathering this year. Actually may be just the 3 or 4 of us depending on if my brother, Tim, decides to go to our sister's or not which I really expect him to. I can't because my cat is Diebetic and I need to give him a shot in the morning and one in the evening. It's going good. He's so good about the shots, but I was giving them wrong for a while so his numbers rose. I'm hoping I'm doing them right now but not sure as I'm not seeing a big improvement in drinking less or using his kitty litter less, but the Vet said give it more time.

As far as Mya goes, her surgery was cancelled a 4th time because of her ANC and White Blood Counts being too low so she is starting chemo back up this week. It's been a roller coaster ride for her parents, they are still trusting Christ and know God has a plan for Mya.

Well....unti next time Happy Stitching!

2 comments:

Faith... said...

That Hedgehog is the cutest Barb! Unfortunately the virus is on the rise everywhere. Here in the States we have been told NOT to go to gatherings and I don't plan to. We will just sty home and have (another) day with family only. I am trying to stay home all the time, I don't want to take any chances. Hope Mya's blood count gets better. I would imagine she is very venerable during this time.

Barb said...

Mya's immunity is very low. Her family is hunkering down, not letting anyone in their house even. Which who can blame them. They aren't leaving the house unless absolutely neccessary.