Monday, August 18, 2008

Who is Reading my Blog?

I copied this from Cathy at Pumpkin Patch. I also later saw it on a few other blogs so I thought I would try it.

I know a lot of people are reading my blog but not that many leave comments. Some just are shy and people do get busy. If you are willing I would love to hear your comment.
Here are the rules:

1) As a comment on this post, leave one memory that you and I have had together. It doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember! And if we've never met, leave me a comment about your favourite post that I wrote and why it was your favourite.

2) Next, re-post these instructions on your Blog (if you have one) and see how many people leave a memory about you. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your Blog and leave one about you

13 comments:

Meari said...

I've been visiting your blog for a while and I love watching your WIPs come to life. :) I also like reading about your life happenings.

Kathryn in NZ said...

I love seeing your stitching progress, the variety that you stitch, and the little tidbits about your life and faith.

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

The thing I love most about your posts is to see all the love you put in each stitch for those that severly need a smile. You create your quilt squares with a little love in hopes of sharing a little piece of you with the world.

Andie said...

me me me! I visit :D I love looking at all your interesting stitching projects :D

Virpi said...

I do visit your blog regularly too. I like to watch your various stitching projects.
http://vipsu2000.vuodatus.net

Unknown said...

I have only been blogging for a couple of months, and got your blog address from CrossStitchPals.
That is where I saw the piece of yours that really blew me away. I was really moved by your Monument Valley pillow piece. It would take me years to stitch it, and to give it away to a "stranger", I am in awe!! It was a truely gorgeous piece!!

Beth

Dani said...

Like the others I love seeing your works in progress progress :). I've also enjoyed seeing you make a dent in your 50 projects from your current stash goal.

Pumpkin said...

I've been visiting for a long time now although I don't comment all the time :oS

I remember when you were doing the 50 project challenge and I couldn't get over the number of pieces you were getting stitched! LOL!

Marita said...

I'm reading, do try to stop by and comment when I can.

I love seeing all the wonderful stitching in your blog.

Mary Ann said...

Hi Barb, I read your blog every time you post--I just need to do better commenting more often.

And, please stop by my blog to pick up an award. :)

omashee aka Barb said...

Hi Barb, sorry I don't comment often, I do keep up with your blog & love to see your finishes. Although we've never met in person I feel a connection with you due to our involvment in Ruth's quilt. It was such an honor to finish that quilt for her. I'm so happy to know she is now in the presence of our Lord.
Hugs, Barb B aka omashee

imnverted said...

I am new to your blog, I use reader to read your posts.

Charlene ♥ NC said...

Thanks for visiting my blog and for your kind words. I get so far behind in reading that sometimes I just run by to see what everyone has been doing and don't take time to leave comments. Watching the progress on 'Me and My Dog' is impressive. Very pretty!!