Saturday, April 11, 2009

Big Bear Band is Finished


Happy Easter to everyone. I know it's a day early but I wanted to say it now since I was posting anyway. Hope you all enjoy the time with your families. I'm going to my parents house tomorrow. Which reminds me I better get the green bean caserole started.
I finished this not too long ago and it's hot off the iron now. It's such a cute piece but took forever for me to do and am happy to have it done. Now I'll work ong the clown piece for a couple of days before starting another project which will be a quick heart piece for love quilts.
Today is so beautiful outside. I took my brother's dog, Autumn out for her walk and she just enjoyed it so much. This is a perfect time of year for our walks not too hot and not too cold

3 comments:

Dani said...

It looks great!

Marita said...

A very cute finish, Congratulations.

Happy Easter :)

Meari said...

Congrats on a cute finish! Hope you had a nice Easter.