Friday, June 05, 2009

A new start


Actually i started this about a week ago and laid it down to do the Baseball piece.
This piece is another one that caught my eye. I love lake scenes anyway. And yes the lake and boat will come in later. This piece is by Prairie Schooler. I haven't done one of their pieces in a long time. I am enjoying it so far.

I got my stimulus check in early May so I ordered some CS books with some of the money anyway, so yea I fell off the wagon again! I do so well, and then bang. Only this time not all the books were for Love Quilts or to do for friends. There was one I wanted for myself, and another one I planned for Love quilts but most of the planes are too big in it. Oh well....

Well, until next time Happy Stitching!

1 comment:

mainely stitching said...

I love this PS design! I ordered it right away when it came out because it reminded me of my Mom (she always said this when I was a kid) but I still haven't stitched it! Oops!

Take care with the tendonitis. I hope you'll feel better soon!