Friday, February 05, 2010

Cowboy Dreams is finished


Hot off the iron! I just finished this about an hour ago. I am so happy the Pepsi stains came out so well. I don't think you can tell pepsi spilled on it. Clumsy me!
My sister was here for a couple of days. We had a nice time, playing games and on Wed. we went shopping. It was nice for mom to get out she doesn't get out much these days. I bought a skirt and sweater outfit to wear to church on Sundays and a really pretty slack outfit for spring. I debated and debated on that one and starred at it for a while, talked myself into it as I was afraid if I waited it would be gone as it was so soft and pretty and springy.
This Sunday we are having a chili cookoff at church, just before our annual business meeting. I'm hoping they have labels on the spicy chilli. I don't do spicy foods too well.
I hope those of you on the east coast stay safe and warm. I heard a major storm was hitting you. We've been lucky this year (knock on wood) as we really have had it pretty mild. We have had snow and do have snow but not nearly as bad as last year and not nearly as bad as other areas have been hit.
Now this piece is done I'll go back to the Tiger. I also am dying to start
"His Eye is on the Sparrow" in Best Loved Hymns book 3 by Leisure Arts. So I may start that very soon.
Well...until next time Happy Stitching!

9 comments:

Lainey said...

That is sooo cute, I just love it!
Look forward to seeing more of the tiger.

Mylene said...

Congrats on the finish. It looks great!

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

A very cute and darling finish!

Bette said...

Very cute finish!

mainely stitching said...

It's a very sweet finish. Glad the Pepsi wasn't a disaster!

Lennu said...

It's a lovely finish, congratulations!!

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

This is too cute. Congrats on the finish.

Sharon said...

Lovely finish! Congrats!

Terri said...

Great Finish Congrats :)