Tuesday, March 02, 2010

I'm back. More progress on His Eye is On the Sparrow


A lot has happend since I last posted. First the Big News. Johnny is a big brother. Remember Dec. 11, 2006 I was waiting for Johnny to be born and finally he was. Well it was that way yesterday only I couldn't post. More on that latter. Any way Katelyn Brianne was born at 11:09 am to my niece Melissa and her husband, John. She weighed 8 lbs 11.oz. Johnny is so thrilled with her. We can't wait to see her.
I was off line a few days. Long story. Then today I was talking to my sister in law she was all excited telling me about the birth of Katelyn and how she got to be in the room and my phone went dead. I was so mad! I was angry enough with the company for loosing the internet and the way they handled it. So I went to a friends house and called the company. Same response I got on Friday and Saturday, "we can't figure out what happened." I thought it was because I changed companies and that was to start later this week. I had had it with this company and the ring around I got etc. Anyway. I got home and amazingly not only did I have my phone service back but the Internet! Here I thought I would be without it until Friday. So today I have the Internet I'm taking advantage of it. Who knows tomorrow it may be gone again. Friday I get High Speed Internet I can't wait!
I got a lot of progress on His Eye is on the Sparrow. I did scan the piece and except for the last 2 letters of sparrow it all fit. Next time it won't, so I'll take a picture.
We are enjoying some really nice days here. Our snow is starting to melt and the sun is out. Spring is coming!
Oh I have to tell you something cute Johnny said to his grandma. This noon they decided to eat on their porch since it was so nice out. Beth asked Johnny if he wanted to tell God and thank Him for it and hs said "No you thank God for the sun, I'll tell Him and and thank Him for my baby sister!" Out of the mouths of babes!
By the way How many of you saw the Olympics? Weren't they great?! I love the winter ones. I really enjoyed the skating, skiing, tobbaggoning events. I'm not too into hockey but it was a good game between Canada and USA.
Well until next time Happy Stitching!

6 comments:

Linda K's Stitching Corner said...

I dearly love this picture...it is so pretty. Good progress.

Take care & Happy Stitching
Hugs from Indiana
Linda K, Railroad

Unknown said...

You are coming along great on your Sparrow piece - it is looking very pretty.

Congrats on your new grand - neice. Sounds like she is going to be very lucky to have such a great big brother!!

Unknown said...

nice stitching

mainely stitching said...

Congratulations on baby Katelyn!

Mylene said...

I am loving this design you are working on, it is really a lovely design.
Congrats on the baby-niece. I love babies.

Meari said...

Nice progress :)