Tuesday, August 17, 2010

A New Start


Thank you to everyone who has been reading my blog and to those who have left comments. I have really appreciated them and they encourage me. I love reading everhyone's blogs and I know mine doesn't compare to a lot of them out there. There are some talented stitchers out there and talented writers Some people have the gift of gab.

I thought I would do the second barn baby I signed up for at Cross Stitching for Charity. It's a pig. I thought he was cute so signed up to do him

Unity Music Festival was great last Saturnday. It endended with Wayne West and then Jeremy Camp. There were a lot of people from our church that went but I sat with my brother and his family. It was so much fun. The first 2 or 3 hours were hot but had a nice breeze from the Lake so wasn't bad. Then later it cooled down considerably. I tried to convince my 3 year old great nephew, Johnny and his cousin, Maddy age 7 that it was my birthday party to myself I just invited a few friends but neither one of them bought that. It was my birthday but not my party.
Johnny was so cute and he really had fun, especially in the end.

Today I went to dentist and had a root canal done. It didn't go too badly. I'm just not a fan of going to the dentist. The thing is this tooth never gave me a tooth ache or anything. I only went to dentist to get my teeth cleaned and found out this tooth was really bad. I did know it needed filling as I could see that and had planned on having it filled. Oh well, just is going to cost me more than planned. I have another tooth that isn't bad yet but I think I'll have it filled before it goes bad.

I think I am finally getting out of this vertigo episode. Hope I don't have too many of them. Today is best day so far. I even managed to finally do my dishes first time in 3 days! And I swept my kitchen floor this morning. Hopefully tomorrow I can mop the floor and vaccuum the floors. For some reason if I don't do the housework it doesn't get done. Haven't trained Whiskers to do it. Whiskers is in his favorite spot laying in front of the window! I can't believe he will be 18 in Oct. It sort of makes me sad too as I know I don't have too many more years with him. Yet I'm happy to have him this long and consider myself very fortunate.

Well, until next time Happy Stitching!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The little piggy is going to be very cute!! He looks like he is stitching up very quickly. Of course, you stitch lots faster than me - LOL!!

Glad your vertigo is getting better, hope it is gone soon.