Friday, April 26, 2013

One Last Update on Roses and Music

Hello again! I have one last update on this piece before it is finished. I love stitching on this and will do it again I'm sure. Maybe a year or two from now. There are very few patterns I choose to do twice and this probably will be one of them. I'm thinking I'll do it as a wedding piece for my nephew who has been married about 4 years now. Maybe for their 5th anniversary in Feb. So guess I'll do it later this year! Today is my mom's 80th birthday so we're having a brunch at their house. It's hard for my mom to get up my brother's steps and right now she is waiting for her new leg so Kevin and Beth are bringing the brunch to her and Christina will come we'll celebrate mom's birthday. It is going to be 60's the next few days, even hit 70! Alright it's about time spring got here. Guess it is time to turn the heat off! Hopefully until late fall. Well....until next time Happy Stitching!

2 comments:

Samplers, Silks and Linens said...

this is turning out so pretty, and i agree this would
make a great anniversary gift - Amanda

Claire said...

Very pretty.