Friday, November 29, 2013

Finished!

Good Afternoon! How was everyone's Thanksgiving. Ours was good. We went to my nieces house to celebrate it with her family. The traveling wasn't easy, glad we only went about 15 miles. It took close to an hour to get home it was so nasty out. Johnny and Katelyn were as cute as ever. Noisy but you can't ask a 3 year old or 6 year old to be still and quiet, especially when excited. My mom did pretty good yesterday for it being our first holiday without dad.

I finished this piece earlier today and I love it. I hope it makes a good addition to Savanah's quilt.

Now to start Red Bird in Stoney Creek's Home Again Christmas. It's an old book and I've done so many pieces in it it's actually ripping up. I seem to like Stoney Creek pieces. I'm sure I've done over 50 of them. Has anyone done more of them then me. I think I would win that contest.

Well now to go start it and read some blogs. Until next time....Happy stitching!

2 comments:

Annie said...

Beautiful finish! I love the colors in this.

Carol said...

What a lovely finish, Barb!! Sounds like your Thanksgiving was very special...glad your mom managed okay without your dad around. I'm sure it was hard on everyone...