Saturday, October 18, 2014

On the Home Stretch!

Good Morning! Well the end is in site! I have enjoyed this piece but will be very happy to have it done. Sometime next week it will be done.

Today I start my first day volunteering at Faithful2felines. It's only for an hour. It's where my brother got his cat from a couple of weeks ago.

My mom isn't doing all that well....she's so disoriented at times. Last night I spent the night there to give my brother a break and may be back there tonight so I may sleep away this afternoon. I still say she needs to be in a nursing home. Problem is Tim and Andrew need a place to live, I told Tim he better start looking for apartments. At rate he's going he's going to die before mom because he's up all night with her and not getting much sleep.

I have fallen in love with my brother's cat though. She kept curling up on my lap last night and this morning, and giving me little kisses etc. I missed my own cat but she's a sweetheart. Of course when I got home this morning Saturn was all over me, he smelled Snowball on me.

Well....until next time happy stitching!

No comments: