Thursday, January 01, 2015

First finish of 2015

Happy New Year!It's the start of a whole new year. Hopefully a better one than the last two. While there were highs the last two years there were the lows.

I finished the snowman ornament. For as small of a piece it was it was very detailed and took long enough. But it was a fun stitch.

I am going to do Turtle Trot again this year. Some of the pieces will be carry overs from last year. But I am going to have the Ornaments be 1 major project as my goal is at least 1 ornament a month. Also pieces done for charity will be classified as 1 major piece too. I am thinking of adding Let Freedom Ring by Nancy Rossi (a kit by Sunset). It's going to be a major piece I can see that. I plan to start it tomorrow and see how it goes.

Well since I just posted yesterday I'll say Happy Stitching and Happy New Year!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Congratulation on your first finish of 2015. May there be many more! :)

Brigitte said...

He's such a sweet little guy. Nice first finish this year.