Thursday, April 02, 2015

Going back in Time

Good afternoon! It is raining out. Maybe the rain will get rid of the remaining of the snowbanks. Hopefully. It's been in the upper 40's and 50's even 60 yesterday so they melted down a lot.
I have a problem, my computer and scanner will not communicate with each other. I have unplugged the printer/scanner and that hasn't helped. I've gone to search typed in printers, and checked HP7520 series which usually does the trick. Well it's not. This time instead of saying no computer found in beginning it lets me do the preliminary scanning fine, but then when I go to scan it the final time it spins for a while then says No computer found. Anyway I'm frustrated. So yesterday I had my brother come over with his camera and he took pictures of my cat and the piece. And when he went to put them into the computer he couldn't do it! Frustrating! So I hope I can have a friend come over next week and reload the printer/scanner. Otherwise rather I want to or not I will be buying a new printer....Grrrr....this one isn't a year old or barely a year.

So what I've done is found some pieces that were done before I started blogging and just posting them when I feel like blogging. That way no one thinks I've dropped off the face of the earth. Oh by the way, I doubt I will be able to post my TT progress on 10th of April unless Debbie can fix my problem. I don't know if some bug got into them. Maybe I should call Geek Squad and have them see. I even tried trouble shooting and they aren't finding a problem. Anyway this piece I did a few years ago for Love Quilts. It was a fun piece to do.

What are your plans for Easter? I'll go to church and then go to my niece's afterwards. My sister is flying to CO today to see her oldest daughter and family for a week. Her youngest daughter and her family are leaving for FL Sat. His mother won some money, and with the money is taking all 5 of her children and their families to Disney World. The children are so excited. They'll have fun. They are a very close knit family all live within 5 miles of each other. I lost count of how many children but I dare say there are about 7 of them between the ages of 6 and 9. About 4 older, and about 6 younger. Okay I may be exagerrating a little but not by much.

Our church has been sprucing up for Easter. We have a new pastor and he has big plans for Easter Sunday so I'm looking forward to it. They are going to have Easter Lillies which makes me nervous as I'm allergic to them, but if I have a problem I will go to the foyer and listen back there. I don't feel like missing church because of them.

Well....Have a Happy Easter everyone! Until next time....Happy Stitching! Hopefully I will have my comper/scanner problem taken care of by then.

1 comment:

Faith... said...

We get a lot of errors with our HP too. Did you try uninstalling it and then reinstalling it? That usually does the trick for me. Good luck! :)