Friday, April 10, 2015

Turtle Trot and a finish

Good afternoon. It is the 10th of the month and this month I have 1 TT progress for sure and since I had said the Ornaments and Flat folds would be one of my 10 projects I have finished Here Comes Santa Claus. I'm enjoying doing these smaller pieces for the kids.
Also I have made progress on the Lilacs which will go to Quilts for Older Children and adults. This piece is proving to be more difficult then I contmeplated but I have until Nov. 30th to get it done. I'd like to finish it sometime this spring or summer and then do the 3rd challenge piece.

How was your Easter? Mine was good. After church I went to my niece's house and had dinner with her family. My brother and sister-in-law and another niece and her family was there too. Christina's baby is due end of this month and she's really popping out. She's hoping to have it on our mom's birthday if not before. She has an 18 month old, Trice who is a doll. He's a smart baby too. And of course, Johnny and Katelyn were there. I played Memory with Katelyn and lost every game but one, that one we tied. Man it's humbling to loose to a 5 year-old. They also have a foster daughter living with them. So there were 4 kids and us adults.

Tomorrow I plan to pick America back up and do some work on it. I haven't picked it up in a couple of months.

Until next time.....Happy Stitching!

8 comments:

Tiffstitch said...

Congrats on your finish and nice progress on your WIP. I hope you can have a spring finish as well.

Deb said...

Congrats on an adorable finish!
You flower is looking fabulous! Love the colors.
We had a quiet easter dinner. It was very nice.

Anonymous said...

Hello!

Just found you!
Lovely stitching, Santa is very cute.
I love your finish in your previous post too. She's very sweet!
Happy Sunday x

Faith... said...

Congrats on your finish, Here Comes Santa Claus is very cute!

Rachel said...

Well done on another cute finish and your progress on Lilacs. I love the colours in Lilacs - they must be really soothing to work with. :)

Weronika said...

Congrats on wonderful finish!

Barbi said...

He's one of my favorite Santa pieces. You did a great job!

Brigitte said...

What a nice little finish this is. And great progress on the lilacs.