Thursday, December 10, 2015

Another ornament finish

Good afternoon. Most of my finishes this month (if not all of them) are going to be ornaments for my family to put together hopefully this summer. A lot of them will come from Christmas Quickies by Leisure Arts. I have discovered that while small these ornaments are not the easiest to do they are very detailed, but I like stitching them and most of them are so cute.

Tomorrow our Johnny (my great nephew) will be 9! I can't believe it. Where did the years go. Today would have been my grandfather's birthday and we were hoping he'd be born today but he waited to be born on his aunt Denise's birthday. We have so many birthdays and anniversaries from now to the end of Dec. it's not even funny. Without exageration at least 12.

Well until next time.....Happy Stitching.

3 comments:

Kaisievic said...

That is a lot of birthdays! Wow! Cute finish, too.

Heather said...

Oh wow that's a lot of birthdays! Congrats on the finish :)

butterfly said...


So cute, i love little ornaments.
Lots of birthdays in December !