Monday, January 18, 2016

Well...we are buried....Back to stitchingon on America

Good afternoon! Everyone staying safe and warm! It is not nice out there. Before Jan. 9 we had very little snow, now we have over 20 inches. We've had a lot of snow needless to say and yesterday and today were absolutely horrible out there. We only have flurries but the flurries mixed in with the wind and cold well it's not nice out there. A few schools were closed for MLK day anyway but those that weren't were closed because of weather. As pretty as it is outside I still say the older I get the more I hate winter!

I know it's been a while since I posted, but this piece just isn't moving that fast, so much confetti stitching. I am determined to finish this page though. My goal was to finish two pages by end of Jan, or what wasn't done in Jan. on second page would be finished in Feb. I'll be lucky to finish this page by end of Jan. I'm not sure I'll even start the second page, I may just lay it down for a couple of months as I do have other stitching to do.

We are finally in the final stages of getting the Resource room ready. We are having a meeting tomorrow to put the tags on everything and a little more training. Hopefully we'll be good to go in the next week or two. We are getting so excited. Because of the weather we've been having last week we didn't even meet so that put us back a little.

Well....until next time.....Happy Stitching.

3 comments:

Annie said...

It's so nice to see this one again!
Stay warm and safe:)

Tiffstitch said...

I hope you had a good day of stitching while staying inside!

Heather said...

This is looking so cool! The confetti must be driving you mad though! I'm not even very patriotic but I'm loving this one :)