Wednesday, September 21, 2016

An UFO Bites the Dust

I finished this earlier this morning. It was a difficult stitch as there was so much detail and so muc backstitiching in it. But I did enjoy it and am happy I dug it out to finish. My dad's cousin saw this when I posted it on my face book page and asked for it so it will go to her.

I have dug out another UFO to get further on if not completed. Only it's not as old as this own was. (I started in 2008. It's the AUTUMN piece by Stoney Creek I started last year.

Well....until next time Happy Stitching!

6 comments:

LindaLee said...

Way to go girlfriend and love the finish. I'm wanting to do the very same thing. Just work on WIP's. I have so many of them and more new charts that I don't want to touch until I finish up the old.

You did a fantastic job by the way.

Mii Stitch said...

Congrats Barb on finishing this lovely owl :)
Glad to know it is going to a new home too!

Pull the other thread said...

Congrats on getting to the finish, it feels great to get rid of those UFO pieces. Love this project, I'm not surprised it caught your cousins eye.

Carol said...

What a great finish--it looks very detailed and you did an excellent job on it, Barb!

Weronika said...

Congrats on this amazing finish. It' s very nice to hear that somebody is so eager to have it :)

Heather said...

Congrats it looks great!